Early childhood education: how to eat
Simple rules for parents how to learn children to eat in early childhood education
Currently, child’s education starts to become increasingly more complicated from the very young age. Thus, in the present, there are multiple early childhood education programs. Some of this get to developed or completed on the internet, like Early childhood degree online.
Even if you complete Early Childhood degree online, or another form of education, first at all we are parents. So we start to talk about of education that can be done by parents in the family.
As we know the digest is an essential factor for a growth harmonious human body. Therefore we list a set of simple rules that should not forget since childhood preschool education is the brick of character and personality of the child, adolescent and the adult that develops.
List of rules in early childhood education about how to eat
- First, a child should not overfeed to the table and must eat, as he wants and how can.
- He has learned to make his food, since an early age and he should not serve at all times. A child supposes to be learned to care for himself in the kitchen; even if his parents are at work, or around him is not an adult. Is excellent because it will make the children develop their imagination, creativity, taste and personality.
- From the first year, child need learned to use a spoon. Of course, it will be awkward at first, but after a while, he will be able to do like his parents.
- The child should allow taking the initiative to the table, as in other activities in the home.
- Parents can observe discreetly and guided if it is necessary. They did not should severely scolded if they are fails. It will be better integrate with the family, making them feel encouraged responsible and necessary within it.
- A child can’t be propitiated or rewarded with sweets or food. This practice is quite common on parents, and don’t make them addicted to sweets or food.
- Another aspect is also critical not only in childhood, is to eat slowly. The specialists say it, the brain receives the feeling of fullness in several minutes, reaching up to 15-20 minutes. So if they eat fast, they eat more.
Like parents, we don’t need to forget because they want an active and healthy future for their children.
If you know what is early childhood education, you can read more from Wikipedia